2020 Prices per night (Tents, Motorhomes, Camper Vans & Tourers)
|Pitch = (2 people, 1 car)||Non-Electric Pitch||Electric Pitch||Notes|
|March 27 – April 02||£20.00||£25.00|
|April 03 – April 18||£22.50||£27.50||Easter (Minimum 3 Nights)|
|April 19 – May 06||£20.00||£25.00|
|May 07 – May 10||£22.50||£27.50||Early May Bank Holiday. (Minimum 3 Nights) (8/5)|
|May 11 – May 21||£20.00||£25.00|
|May 22 – May 30||£25.00||£30.00||Spring Bank Holiday. (Minimum 3 Nights)|
|May 31 – July 09||£22.50||£27.50|
|July 10 – Sept 03||£25.00||£30.00||Folk Week. 31/7 – 7/8. (Minimum 7 Nights)|
|September 04 – October 01||£22.50||£27.50|
|October 01 – October 31||£20.00||£25.00||Site Closes 12 Noon 01/11/2020|
|November 01/2020 (Noon)||Site Closed|
|EXTRAS (per night)|
|Extra Tent – Gazebo (Maximum size extra tent permitted – Standard 2 man.)||£5.50|
|Extra Car (Only one car to be parked on the pitch)||£4.75|
|Tow On/Off||£17.00 (£8.50 each way)|
Bookings are not held past due day of arrival unless prior notice is given by telephone.
- Latest arrival 8.15pm
- WE REGRET NO REFUNDS GIVEN IF PITCH VACATED EARLY
- No commercial vehicles allowed on the park.
- Folk Festival (Minimum 7 night stay).
- Only one car to be parked at each pitch.
- Tents larger than 8m x 4m will require a double pitch.
- Extra tents cannot be bigger than a standard 2 man tent otherwise an additional pitch fee will be required.
- Vehicle access is restricted to pitch after 10:30pm nightly. Pedestrian access only.
- To place a provisional booking (no credit card needed), click here…
All Bookings can be confirmed and your deposit paid for over the telephone.
Salcombe Regis Camping & Caravan Park accept the following cards: –
Debit & Credit Cards – No Charge.
Direct Bank Transfers to: –
Salcombe Regis Park Ltd. Lloyds Bank plc
Sort Code: 30-90-21 A/c No: 55080760