2022 Prices per night (Tents, Motorhomes, Camper Vans & Tourers)
|Pitch = (2 people, 1 car)||Non-Electric Pitch||Electric Pitch||Notes|
|April 01 – April 07||£24.00||£32.00|
|April 08 – April 23||£28.00||£36.00||Easter (Minimum 3 Nights)|
|April 24 – April 28||£24.00||£32.00|
|April 29 – May 26||£28.00||£36.00||Early May Bank Holiday. (Minimum 3 Nights)|
|May 27 – June 04||£30.00||£38.00||Spring Bank Holiday. (Minimum 3 Nights)|
|June 05 – June 30||£28.00||£36.00|
|July 01 – September 03||£30.00||£38.00||Folk Week. 29/7 – 5/8. (Minimum 7 Nights)|
|September 04 – September 30||£28.00||£36.00|
|October 01 – October 30||£24.00||£32.00||Site Closes 12 Noon 30/10/2022|
|30 October 2022 (Noon)||Site Closes|
|EXTRAS (per night)|
|Extra Tent – Gazebo (Maximum size extra tent permitted – Standard 2 man.)||£6.00|
|Extra Car. Includes tow cars and trailered cars/motor cycles & Camping trailers (Only one car to be parked on the pitch).||£7.50 per night|
|Tow On/Off||£18.00 (£9.00 each way)|
|Day Visitors||£5.00 (When permitted)|
|Oversize Tents – over 7m||£10.00 per night|
Bookings are not held past due day of arrival unless prior notice is given by telephone.
- Latest arrival 8.15pm
- WE REGRET NO REFUNDS GIVEN IF PITCH VACATED EARLY
- No commercial vehicles allowed on the park.
- Folk Festival (Minimum 7 night stay).
- Only one car to be parked at each pitch.
- Tents larger than 8m x 4m will require a double pitch.
- Extra tents cannot be bigger than a standard 2 man tent otherwise an additional pitch fee will be required.
- Vehicle access is restricted to pitch after 10:30pm nightly. Pedestrian access only.
- To place a provisional booking (no credit card needed), click here…
All Bookings can be confirmed and your deposit paid for over the telephone.
Salcombe Regis Camping & Caravan Park accept the following cards: –
Debit & Credit Cards – No Charge.
Direct Bank Transfers to: –
Salcombe Regis Park Ltd. Lloyds Bank plc
Sort Code: 30-90-21 A/c No: 55080760