2021 Prices per night (Tents, Motorhomes, Camper Vans & Tourers)
|Pitch = (2 people, 1 car)||Non-Electric Pitch||Electric Pitch||Notes|
|March 19 – April 01||£21.00||£26.00|
|April 02 – April 17||£23.50||£28.50||Easter (Minimum 3 Nights)|
|April 18 – April 29||£21.00||£26.00|
|April 30 – May 27||£23.50||£28.50||Early May Bank Holiday. (Minimum 3 Nights)|
|May 28 – May 31||£26.25||£31.25||Spring Bank Holiday. (Minimum 3 Nights)|
|June 01 – July 08||£23.50||£28.50|
|July 09 – September 01||£26.25||£31.25||Folk Week. 30/7 – 6/8. (Minimum 7 Nights)|
|September 02 – Oct 02||£23.50||£28.50|
|October 03 – October 31||£21.00||£26.00||Site Closes 12 Noon 31/10/202|
|31 October 2021 (Noon)||Site Closed|
|EXTRAS (per night)|
|Extra Tent – Gazebo (Maximum size extra tent permitted – Standard 2 man.)||£5.75|
|Extra Car. Includes tow cars and trailered cars/motor cycles. (Only one car to be parked on the pitch).||£5.00|
|Tow On/Off||£17.50 (£8.75 each way)|
Bookings are not held past due day of arrival unless prior notice is given by telephone.
- Latest arrival 8.15pm
- WE REGRET NO REFUNDS GIVEN IF PITCH VACATED EARLY
- No commercial vehicles allowed on the park.
- Folk Festival (Minimum 7 night stay).
- Only one car to be parked at each pitch.
- Tents larger than 8m x 4m will require a double pitch.
- Extra tents cannot be bigger than a standard 2 man tent otherwise an additional pitch fee will be required.
- Vehicle access is restricted to pitch after 10:30pm nightly. Pedestrian access only.
- To place a provisional booking (no credit card needed), click here…
All Bookings can be confirmed and your deposit paid for over the telephone.
Salcombe Regis Camping & Caravan Park accept the following cards: –
Debit & Credit Cards – No Charge.
Direct Bank Transfers to: –
Salcombe Regis Park Ltd. Lloyds Bank plc
Sort Code: 30-90-21 A/c No: 55080760